First post with my DIGM 540 project ideas

 This is my first blog post. Essentially the point of this blog for at least the next 11 weeks is to work on a project for my DIGM 540 class. 


Some ideas that I had:

  • Idea 01: 
    • Essentially I want to work on my master thesis and use this blog as a way to organize my thoughts. In addition, I believe getting my teacher and peer input could be very beneficial, especially considering the premise of my thesis is about game design education. 
  • Idea 02: 
    • I am currently taking an independent study course with Kathleen Martin in order to understand and how to execute the character pipeline. I'm hoping to learn how to sculpt characters, implement Clo / Marvelous Designer for the character's clothes, and then be able to fully render it out into a game engine like Unreal Engine 5. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Submission -- For Now

Project Resources For Character and their Clothing