Mako's Clothes In Clo

This was the original concept to have it closed but when talking to my friend Amani, she said that she really likes it as a vest rather than a shirt so I adjusted it to be split. Currently I'm waiting for Kathleen, my fashion professor, to provide me some feedback on the design and what ways that I can improve it. While waiting for her feedback I am trying to rig my mouse in order to then be able to import my mouse into Clo and I'm hoping that by being able to do that, I would then be able to run animations and movement simulations with the fabric which I haven't been able to test just yet. I'm not sure why my mouse came out black within Clo but since it doesn't affect anything then it isn't really something that needs to be addressed. 

Clo 2D Flat







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Submission -- For Now

Project Resources For Character and their Clothing